Kashmir Tour Packages
Short Itinerary for 4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Package
1st Day. Srinagar Arrival and Sightseeing:-
On Arrival at Srinagar Airport and Srinagar full-day sightseeing then take dinner to stay in Srinagar Hotel.
2nd Day. Srinagar to Sonamarg Day Trip:-
After breakfast then a full day of Sonamarg Sightseeing then return back to Srinagar then take dinner to stay in Srinagar Hotel.
3rd Day. Srinagar to Gulmarg Day Trip:-
After breakfast then a full day of Gulmarg Sightseeing then return back to Srinagar then take dinner to stay in Srinagar Dal lake Houseboat.
4th Day. Srinagar to Pahalgam Transfer and Sightseeing:-
After breakfast then Srinagar to Pahalgam transfer and Sightseeing then take dinner to stay in Pahalgam hotel.
5th Day. Pahalgam to Srinagar Airport Departure:-
After breakfast Pahalgam to Srinagar transfer and Sightseeing then Drive towards Srinagar Airport with Happy Memories From Etripto.in Kashmir Tour and Travels.
Kashmir Honeymoon Package: Seeking the perfect start to your forever love story? Have you considered our Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package? “Honeymoon Destinations” hold significant importance, mark the beginning of a couple’s married life, and serve as a special celebration of their union. A honeymoon is a once-a-lifetime experience for couples so choosing the best destination ensures that they create unforgettable memories.
Etripto. in, created the Best Kashmir Honeymoon Package to make your romantic vacation extra special. Kashmir is known as the “land of heaven” always been a universally popular tourist destination. The Romantic place is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, with majestic mountains, serene lakes, lush valleys, and picturesque landscapes. The stunning scenery provides a lovey-dovey backdrop for couples to explore and enjoy.
Etripto. in provides a customized Kashmir Honeymoon Package of 5 Days/4 Nights( (Srinagar | Gulmarg | Pahalgam | Sonmarg) that is designed especially for couples to ensure a memorable experience of a lifetime within your budget.
• Your romantic travel journey starts in the morning from Srinagar Airport or Railway Station.
• Explore the timeless charm of Srinagar Sightseeing Mughal Garden, Pari Mahal, Chashma Shahi, Shankaracharya Temple, Jama Masjid, Zero Bridge, and Shalimar Garden.
• After a day of having great fun, check in at the hotel have dinner, and spend the lovely night at Srinagar Hotel.
· Begin your next day's unforgettable trip with your favorite Breakfast.
· Enjoy a dreamy day trip from Srinagar to Sonamarg, where majestic mountains and lush meadows await.
· As the sun sets come back to the hotel for rest and enjoy a candlelit dinner.
· After a delightful Breakfast, your romantic adventure continues with a day trip from Srinagar to Gulmarg.
· In Gulmarg try new activities such as Gondola Car, Snow Activities, and playing golf.
· In the evening you’ll return to the hotel in Srinagar, where a delectable dinner awaits.
· Start your Tour Packages For Couple Day with a delicious breakfast.
· Enjoy romantic sightseeing by traveling from Srinagar to Pahalgam.
· In Pahalgam, you can explore an Apple Garden and feel the thrill in the Rafting Point, see Kesar (saffron) cultivation, and enjoy the beautiful Lidder River.
· In the evening, Come back to your Pahalgam hotel and enjoy your one-hour Shakira then have your dinner and Overnight stay at *Deluxe Houseboat* to create the best experience with your lifetime partner.
· Today is the end day of your Romantic Kashmir Honeymoon Package take your breakfast.
· Check out from the Cozy comfortable houseboat at 11 a.m.
· Drive towards Srinagar Airport departure with great fairy tale memories.
Kashmir is worth visiting any time of the year, here we mentioned Which month is best for a honeymoon in Kashmir.
· Spring, March through May, is the best time to visit Kashmir for a honeymoon as the flowers in the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar are in bloom.
· Early spring till mid-April, which is also the offseason in Kashmir, is ideal for those looking to get the best deals on hotels in Kashmir.
· March to October is the best time to visit Kashmir. During this time the weather remains pleasant to enjoy all the popular destinations of Kashmir valley.
· November to January is the best time to visit Kashmir. You could also take a gondola cable car ride to enjoy the white carpeted valleys.
Etripto.in provides an affordable Kashmir Honeymoon Package with an unforgettable experience but to make it more memorable follow some tips that help you to save from any risk in your journey that you should keep in mind for your Kashmir honeymoon.
· Couples always have time in hand while planning trips to and from the Srinagar Airport, since it has stringent checking protocols.
· Avoid public transportation in winter because of changing weather conditions.
· Select super deluxe houseboats in Kashmir during winter since they have heating provisions.
· Always carry your identity cards along.
· Plan only for the major tourist spots and stay away from remote areas to ensure safety measures.
· Always remember that winter clothes are not always cheaper in Kashmir.
· Eat like the locals to stay healthy and avoid niggles.
· Get a postpaid SIM card, since prepaid ones do not function in the state.
· Always have warm clothes for the evenings even during summers.
· Carry an umbrella since it may rain anytime.
· Take great care in keeping the places clean and only dump garbage and waste products in dustbins.
· If you are traveling in winter, make sure to book hotels with proper heating.
+ Accommodations in the hotels listed or similar.
+ Sightseeing as per tour itinerary.
+ Transportation - Entire round trip journey by Pvt Cab.
+ Shikara Ride for 60 Mins in Dal Lake.
+ All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges & Driver Allowances included
+ All Applicable Taxes are included.