Chandigarh to Shimla- Kufri (115 Km,3 Hours 30 Minutes)
Start your journey from Chandigarh to Shimla ina private cab/Bus .If thereares 2 People we will providea bus for more then 2 we will provide cab. Check in hotel take some rest. Then will start to Kufri,Please visit below the itenary section to see full details.
Next morning after get fresh up have you breakfast, then go for local sightseeing, evening dinner overnight stay at hotel.
Shimla to Manali Transfer (260 Km/6 Hours)
After breakfast, check out and drive your way to Manali in a private vehicle and visit to Kullu and enjoy river rafting , pairagliding, vaishno devi temple & Famous Kullu Shawl Industry. At evening check in hotel have your dinner overnight stay at hotel.
Manali City Tour
After breakfast, Cab will pickup you from your hotel then go to visit local sightseeing. In evening mall road then return back hotel take Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Manali Full Day Solangvalley & Rothang Pass
After breakfast, drive to Solang Valley which is situated between Solang Village and Beas Kund.. Skiing and Paragliding are two main activities are organized here. In summer, It has facilities for Paragliding, Zorbing, Mountain Biking and Horse Riding zipe line snow scooter rope way sking point. After that head to Rohatng Pass in evening time return back to hotel and dinner & over night stay at hotel.
Manali to Chandigarh (308 Km/8.30 Hr)
Today is the end of the journey walk up, have your breakfast start your journey toward Chandigarh. Reach Chandigarh/Delhi by evening.
- Day 1 🚖 Transportation Included from Chandigarh/Delhi Railway Station/Airport and 🏢 Shimla Hotel for that Night with Dinner 🍱.
- Day 2 🚖 Transportation Included pickup from Hotel to Destination with 🏢 Shimla Hotel Breakfast and Dinner 🍱.
- Day 3 🚖 Transportation Included from Hotel to Manali with Manali Hotel and Breakfast and Dinner.
- Day 4 🚖 Transportation Included from Hotel to Hotel. Sports activities in Solang Valley is additional cost according your choice. Manali Hotel Included with Breakfast and Dinner 🍱.
- Day 5 🚖 Manali Sightseeing with Hotel in Manali Breakfast & Dinner.
- Day 6 🚖 Transportation Included from Manali Hotel;to Delhi/Chandigarh with 🍞 Breakfast .
Detailed Information About 6D - 5N Shimla | Kullu | Manali Package
Shimla Kullu Manali 6 Day Package: Ever felt the need to take a little break from your daily routine? Have you ever experienced the refreshing effect of immersing yourself in new environments? Etripto.in, created the best Shimla Kullu Manali 6 Day Package at an affordable price that helps to promote mental well-being and reduce stress levels. Best 5 Night 6 Days Shimla packages include transportation, accommodation, meals, and guided tours, saving travelers time and effort in organizing the logistics themselves.
Shimla Kullu Manali is a popular destination in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh for holiday or vacation tours. The best locations in Himachal Pradesh are Shimla (capital of Himachal Pradesh), and Manali, Kullu is popular for its snow-capped mountain, mesmerizing beauty, scenic beauty, lush green forest, waterfalls, and large varieties of flora and fauna.
5 Night 6 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
People want to explore the best destination in limited time, Etripto.in solve this problem provide the Best Customized Shimla Kullu Manali 6 Day Package, offered holiday package is ideal for covering all famous places of Himachal Pradesh:
Day 1 Delhi/Chandigarh To Shimla
- Start your Himachal Journey in the early morning from the Delhi/Chandigarh airport or train station ina private cab/Bus
- We will drive to Shimla, a beautiful place known for stunning beauty, and enjoy local sightseeing during travel.
- In the evening, you'll stay in hotel accommodation, have a delicious dinner, and sleep there.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing Kufri, Fagu
- The next day of the Shimla Kullu Manali 6 Day Package starts with a healthy breakfast.
- Prepare yourself to explore amazing Shimla local sightseeing such as nstitute of Advanced Studies, Jakhu Temple (you can take a ropeway), Lakkar Bazar, Scandal Point, Nature Park, and Mall Road. After that, head to Kufri to explore Green Valley, Chini Bunglow, Yak Point, Fun World Amusement Park, and Hip Hop Hooray.
- End the day with a tasty dinner and a peaceful night's rest at the hotel.
Day 3 Shimla–Enroute Kullu-Manali ( Shimla to Manali on the way Kullu, Pandoh Dam & Sunder Nagar Lake)
- On the 3rd day of the 5N 6D Shimla Kullu Manali tour package, check out with a healthy breakfast to fuel up the adventure day in a private vehicle.
- You will drive to Manali Root and visit Kullu local sightseeing, experience the thrill of river rafting pint, paragliding point, Beas River, Maa Vaishno Temple, and the famous Kullu Shawl industry.
- In the evening check in at the hotel and you’ll have dinner overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Manali City Tour
- Next day Wake Up and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- After breakfast, a Cab will pick up you from your hotel then go to visit local sightseeing.
- In the evening explore the local Mall Road for shopping and explore culture then return hotel take Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel
Day 5 Manali Full Day Solangvalley & Rothang Pass
- The next morning After breakfast at the hotel.
- You will drive to Solang Vally to enjoy adventure activities like Paragliding, Zorbing, Mountain Biking and Horse Riding zip line snow scooter rope way sking point.
- After that head to Rohtang Pass in the evening time return to the hotel and have dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Manali to Chandigarh/ Delhi
- Today is the end of the journey.
- Have your breakfast and check out from the Hotel.
- You will Reach Chandigarh/Delhi by evening.
Best Month To Visit Himachal Pradesh
Best Places of Himachal Pradesh Shimla Kullu Manali is worth visiting any time of the year, here we mentioned Which month is best for spending 1 week's holiday:
- February to June (Spring and Summer) is the best time to visit Himachal Pradesh.
- Moreover, Pleasant and most popular time to visit is the winter, i.e., between October and February when it's the snowfall season.
- The best time to visit Manali is during the summer months of March to June when the weather is pleasant
- The best time to visit Manali is during the winter months of October to February.
- April to June is considered the best month to visit Kullu.
- May to June and December to January is the best months to Visit Shimla when romance and beauty are baked into every inch of the soil here.
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- Pickup from Chandigarh to Shimla
- Shimla Sightseeing and Kufri
- Shimla to Manali Transfer
- Manali Sightseeing
- Manali to Solang Valley
- Manali to Chandigarh Transfer
- Day 1 Dinner
- Day 2 Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 3 Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 4 Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 5 Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 6 Breakfast
Top 10 Best Safety Tips for Shimla Kullu Manali Visitors
Are you confused about what precautions you follow before visiting Shimla Manali, to help you out below we mention the best safety tips:
- Check the weather forecast before traveling to Shimla Manali.
- Carry necessary medicines and a basic first aid kit.
- Carry an umbrella since it may rain anytime.
- Take great care in keeping the places clean and only dump garbage and waste products in dustbins.
- Avoid public transportation in winter because of changing weather conditions.
- Follow all safety guidelines while doing adventure activities.
- Respect the local culture.
- Keep a list of emergency contacts.
- Always have warm clothes for the evenings even during summers.
- If you are traveling in winter, make sure to book hotels with proper heating.
Call/Whatsapp us on 7303363504